Terms and Conditions
* First Night Room Charge for “Non-Holiday Reservations” is due at the time of booking.
* Final Payment is due at Check-In.
* Full Payment for “Holiday Reservations” is due at time of booking.
** If arrival is after business hours, you are hereby authorizing us to automatically charge your card on file for the balance due within 24 hours of your arrival date.
CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICY
You may cancel a reservation and be refunded the full deposit less a $25.00 cancelation fee if the following apply…
* You provide notice of cancelation 7 days or more PRIOR to the arrival date during non-holiday periods.
* You provide notice of cancelation 4 weeks PRIOR to the arrival date for holiday periods.
You forfeit your entire reservation payment…
* If you cancel within 7 days of arrival date during non-holiday periods.
* If you cancel within 4 weeks of arrival for holiday periods.
Holidays are defined as seven (7) days prior to Christmas / New Years weeks, Martin Luther King weekend, Presidents Day weekend, Easter weekend, Opening of Fishing Season weekend, Memorial Day weekend, Independence Day weekend, Labor Day weekend & Thanksgiving week. Please see the ADDITIONAL POLICIES SECTION below for additional restrictions on refunds.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT
Cash, E-Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
In the event of any charge reversal or change of authorization to a credit/debit card on file, you agree to make immediate payment in full to June Lake Motel in cash or alternate form of payment, in accordance with this agreement.
DAILY REPLENISHMENT OF SUPPLIES/ TOWEL “SERVICE”
Units are cleaned and supplied with linens, towels, soap, shampoo, lotion, pillows, blankets, trash bags & tissue prior to your arrival. We provide daily maid service and will replenish these items as needed.
Your confirmation will be sent via email once we have processed your reservation payment.
For reservation changes or cancelations, please contact our office at 760 648 7547 or by email: Reservations@JuneLakeMotel.com
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check-in is 3:00 pm | Check-out is 10:00 am.
We can accommodate early check-ins if your room is ready. In some instances we can accommodate a late check-out. If you are still in the room after 11:00 am and we have not approved a late check-out, you will be charged for another full day.
Pets are permitted in some of our rooms. When booking a pet-friendly room, please indicate the type & number of pets when making your reservation. You may also email us directly at: Reservations@JuneLakeMotel.com
Pet fees are determined on a case by case basis. Our minimum charge is $20.00/night/pet. There is a maximum of 2 pets allowed per room subject to management approval. Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds. Pets must not be left in the room or vehicle unattended at any time. Pets must remain quiet so as to not disturb our other guests. All pets must be on a leash or inside a crate when outside. Pets must do their business off the motel property and owners are responsible for cleaning up after them. Pets from outside visitors are not permitted. Please advise your guests of this policy. If an Unregistered Pet is found in a room or a pet is left unattended in a vehicle or room, there will be a $250.00 fee charged to your bill and it will need to leave the premises. Our pet policy also requires you to purchase our damage waiver insurance that will cover you and your pet for up to $1500.00 of coverage for damages. The cost for this coverage is a non-refundable flat fee of $45.00.
DAMAGES/SMOKING & DRUG POLICIES
All rooms are thoroughly inspected by our staff prior to your arrival. Following your departure, our staff will complete a thorough check of the room for any damage, theft and/or abnormal wear and tear. Guests are financially liable for any and all damages to the property, rooms, furnishings, equipment and household items that occurred during their stay, whether it is caused by the guest, pet(s), or any invitee of the guest. Please report any room problems or damages immediately to our office following your arrival. Please do not remove any items from your unit or share them between units.
All ROOMS ARE “NON-SMOKING.” If anyone smokes inside the room, a $300.00 cleaning fee plus reimbursement for any damages will be charged to your credit card. This policy applies to but not exclusively to cigarettes, pipes, cigars, marijuana (Including Medical Cannabis), drugs, E-cigarettes, Vapor devices, etc. A designated smoking area is located at the end of our parking lot. Violation of this policy will result in immediate termination of your tenancy and eviction from the property. Charges for damages or returning items left behind, etc. will be charged to the credit card on file.
Guests acknowledge that they will be respectful of other June Lake Motel guests and neighbors. They agree to obey all posted signs and property rules. If June Lake Motel receives a complaint of a disturbance or nuisance at the premises, our staff will contact the guest and request that the guest immediately discontinue the disturbance or nuisance. If the guest or anyone in the guest’s party causes a disturbance or nuisance at the premises, such that local law enforcement is contacted, then the guest may be required to vacate the premises IMMEDIATELY, at the discretion of June Lake Motel management. Any removal will result in a forfeiture of the entire amount of the reservation, and loss of use of the property & room.
June Lake Motel strictly follows Transient Occupancy Laws adopted by Mono County. Exceeding maximum occupancy for a motel room constitutes defrauding an innkeeper under the California Penal Code, and such fraud is punishable by a fine of up to $1,000.00 or imprisonment for up to 3 years. In addition, you may be required to vacate the premises immediately and you will NOT receive a refund.
- A maximum of 1 car is permitted per room (unless otherwise stated). Please check with our office if you need to make arrangements for additional parking.
- No motor homes or large trailers are allowed at our property.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to rent a room at June Lake Motel.
- Certain room amenities rely on technology or outside services which are subject to occasional service interruptions. Refunds will not be given in these instances. However we will make every effort to correct these problems or relocate you to another room.
- Some rooms are located in busy public environments where noise or outside activity is beyond our control. If you prefer a quiet environment, please inquire with our Reservations staff about the rooms which offer the best location for your stay. Refunds will not be given in association with noise complaints under any circumstances.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles, or items left in rooms after your departure. We will make every effort to find and return your articles. These items will be returned at the guest’s expense and charged to the credit card on file.
- Winter Heating: When leaving the room for an extended period of time, please turn down the thermostat to 50 degrees. During extremely cold temperatures, do not turn the heater off completely, as this could result in frozen pipes and considerable damage. Never place anything on or near the heaters, as this has the potential to start a fire. Upon departure please turn the thermostat down to 50 degrees.
- Summer Heating/Air Conditioning: Turn heater off completely during warmer periods. Air conditioners must be turned Off when you are not inside the room and at departure. The weather in June Lake is considered a mountain temperate climate. AC is generally not necessary during the warmer seasons. Not all rooms have ACs. All rooms are equipped with fans.
Please return your key to the front office or the key box located outside the front office door @ check-out. The charge for a lost or unreturned key is $5.00 and will be charged to the credit card on file.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
Lessee/Guests hereby agree/s that he/she shall not file any claim, action or lawsuit against June Lake Lodging, LLC, dba “June Lake Motel”, its owners, managers, representatives and employees for costs or damages arising from lessee and lessee’s registered guests use of the property. Lessee agrees to be held liable for actions of his/her guests, whether they be registered or unregistered guests, at all times, and by doing so to “hold harmless” June Lake Lodging, LLC, its owners, managers, representatives and employees from any and all claims arising from their guest’s use of the property.
The lessee hereby acknowledges that he/she is using the property for the purpose of short-term rental in “as is” condition, at his/hers own risk. The lessee hereby agrees to check in and check out at the contracted times specified on their confirmation. Lessee agrees to exercise caution when entering and exiting the property driveways to roadways, which can experience varying degrees of automobile & pedestrian traffic at various times of the day and night.
Lessee hereby acknowledges that June Lake Lodging, LLC, its owners, managers, representatives and employees are not responsible in any way for theft that may occur on or to your personal property during your stay. Lessee agrees to indemnify and “hold harmless” June Lake Lodging, LLC, its owners, managers, representatives and employees from any and all liability, negligence on the part of either party, for loss, damage, injury or death resulting from the use of the property, its fixtures and contents.
The lessee hereby acknowledges that they have been informed that June Lake Motel is NOT a child-proofed property. It is the Guest’s responsibility to monitor the activities of all minor children in their care.
Thank You For Choosing June Lake Motel For Your Stay!
Grant & Lisa Oepkes, Owners
Jeffrey & Caryn Morse, Owners